Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy Designation (CAP)
For professional advisors and nonprofit gift planners. The purpose is to bring advisors and gift planners together to better serve clients and donors as they plan a lasting legacy. CourseOverview
Presentations in Support of Reflective Legacy Planning for Donors
- Can present for selected nonprofits who have a CAP on staff
- Can address clients of advisory firms who have a CAP on staff
In Support of Humane Legacy Planning for Advisors to Wealth
- Can present on legacy planning reimimagined as a humane pursuit
- Can present on how to integrate such planning into a practice profitably, without sacrificing the necessary standard of care.
- Can help the firm determine whether to “handle or hand off” philanthropic advising.